Jus a short post before i go back to earning $150 per essay.. I'm fine, as the previous posts might suggest otherwise.. There are things to be done, assignment to complete... Still going about my life as usual. Things are becoming clearer and clearer in my perspective. I guess at the end of the day, of everything i go though, there is something to take away from it. From all these mish-mash, i've seen many things, many people, experience many things, learn much more than what i could have asked for. Through conversation, observation and interaction, it is something you will never be able to achieve in the classroom. The learning curve is exponential.
looking at the near future, there are so many things waiting to be completed.. It is really difficult to imagine if i have someone to answer to, to report my movement, to be committed to. The current lifestyle, althou may seem unorthodox to some, is what i need. Company, not commitment. Frens, not partner.
However, ultimately, i'm still a girl. I would love to have someone to whine to at the end of the day. To feel the sense of belonging. To have a pair of strong arms to receive me when i'm down and out. Even though i'm not entirely on my own yet, I already know what does it mean to fend for myself. How does it feel when u stand out there alone. To belong to myself. To have only myself. This is important for me. To find out who i really am, to know what i really want and who i really want to be with.
I may be infatuated with this person, but with each passing day, i realized that it is more like admiration and respect for an individual. Rest assured that I know fully well what i am doing and that at the end of the day, i'll be responsible to myself.
wr
No comments:
Post a Comment