Saturday, September 08, 2012

this picture was taken about one year ago. how time flies while change remains constant. 花开花谢。即是定律,也是改变。缘起缘灭,生老病死,都是一样的。 Drama is the theme of this week. I must say I have not taken them as well as I wish I could. Although most of what had happened does not involve me, neither do i feel obliged to do anything, I look on and reflect on how i have changed. I cannot decide whether I am being unfeeling (as usual), putting up a rational front, or hardened by the realities of life or really enlightened and taking things as they come along. Be it seeing the same thing happening to two of my closest friends at two different periods of time; or a repeated story happening to a close relative of mine. Actually, from a different perspective, how poetic all these seem to decide to take place together? 人生,is made up of daily choices you make.天天都在选择中。认识到这点,以这个当做基本概念,就不会事事往个人以外,寻求答案,寻求解脱;就会慢慢学会为自己的所作所为负责任。 Peaceful are those who look inward for answer to their unhappiness, unsatisfied life. 因为花会开,花会谢。假如你依赖花的美丽,你会因为花的改变,而载浮载沉。 朋友,何必如此担心? 会发生的事,没人阻止得了。要帮忙也要当事人觉得有必要。 朋友,希望他会是你的归宿。十几年的友情 朋友不是白当的。记得,有事没事都要跟我们说。。。

No comments: