Sunday, February 19, 2006

wooHoo!!! Start of my term break!!!! Guess what? I have two assignments due by the end of this one week break... from two 8 credits module. I'd rather not have the break...

argh.
I'm still stuck with my consti law assignment.. i have no idea what to write. But i'll try. Sigh. I think i feel defeated right from the time i read the question, totally no confidence in tackling this. I guess this is the effect of getting too many Cs - in the end you start to question your abilities from the beginning. Puiz.

No life.
My friends have been trying to ask me out a few times... I have no choice but to turn them down. Tuitions, assignments, tutorial, never ending. So many things that you stop doing them, stop wanting to finish them and just watch TV...

Gotta write my resume soon, i don't want to end up like last year, missing the deadline and then do nothing constructive for the rest of my holidays (as much as i want to do that)

I'm just so lazy that sometimes i am amazed at my own laziness. Not hardworking and meticulous enough. i wonder what kind of job can i do nex time... Clean toilet mayb.. dunnid to be too meticulous for that.

Argh... I need to change!!!!!!!!!
HOW?

No comments: