Wednesday, May 30, 2007

another year has gone by.. What have i achieved over the last year?
I guess it has been a good year for me. Considering the things that i have went through, the people that i've met.. This has probably been the most i've gotten out of my 22 years of life.. I remember more happy times than sad. It definitely hasn't been easy, but it is the ability to learn how to deal with the difficulties... I recall more time being spent with myself, searching for me.. Knowing more about myself than others... Knowing what i want to do, what i wish to achieve and eventually getting my goals..

On the special day, i pondered over some decisions i've made in my life.. and looking at the consequences of which currently unfolding before my eyes.. I realised I am more able to live with my decisions because they are deliberated. instead of me being push off the edge of the cliff..

Another year has gone by. Next year this time, it'll mark another phrase in my life..

You will only realise the value of something once you lose it..

wr

No comments: