First day of internship at M & A Law Corporation
I drafted a client letter from 10 am to 4 pm. Memories of legal writing came flashing back. But none of them helped. Guessed I'm considered lucky to have real things to do at such a small law firm and my boss was really patient with me. He took the time to explain why i had to include certain things and what some acronyms meant. Things that they don't teach in sch! But this is the whole point of going for an internship, isn't it? I just hope that today's luck will continue for the rest of my internship :D
Well, other that that i don't have much to report, unless i go into the nitty gritty of how i tried to mix around, get oriented in Suntec, MSN till 615pm..
I'm already planning my jogging schedule in the morning.. I realised i can never make it back in time to jog in the evening by myself.
And the whole time i was at work, all the filled my mind were bimbotic thoughts about shopping for shoes, clothes, etc.. Argh. welcome to working woman's world.
Therefore, pretty obviously i don't have much to say here intellectually.
Moreover, after a day of tinkering about how to say ONE thing in 10 different ways, now i just want to buy a book to read :D
Maybe two.. Time to drop by Borders/Kino!!!!
hahaha shall do a book review here one of these days..
Going to sleep now.
Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment