i tried to sleep at 12... tired as i was, i woke up at 250am..
throughout that 'sleep', my mind kept repeating the contract questions i did this afternoon. Trying in everyway to attempt at the questions again..
befor you guys think i'm a nerd who go to sleep thinking about contract exam questions after my papers while i sleep.. i'm not.
Difficult as it may be, if i knew i had put in all my effort, i wouldn't be feeling so bad now..
i just knew i haven tried as hard as i should have...
the kind of panic i felt during the paper today, was something that i've always feared.. Sitting there, in a blank, having no idea what to write. I always tot that was something you'll feel for essay papers that you have to memorise tons of stuff... Today's paper was open book essay.. i had all my notes that i prepared over the past week in front of me..
Not only was i at a lost to what to write, halfway through my discussion, i realised i was writing the wrong things. after a while, i decided what i've writtne was the wrong issue. and it was jus too late to change..
argh...
it's not a very good feeling..
and as all of you can see, my brain is half dead, i have no idea what i'm writing now..
BUT I CANNOT SLEEP!
Hell..
i'm pretty sure i'm not so excited over my holidays that i cant sleep...
This may sound abit sadistic, I have half the mind of punishing myself so that i can feel better. Like when i was young, if i din do well in sch, sometimes i would get punishment.. I thought feeling miserable during the holidays can make up for it.. but it isn't very constructive. I guess i'll have to be abit more creative than tat..
maybe copying ansons?
hahah..
I guess i'll jus have to let it go and sleep today first.. before we can talk about anything at all.
This is a bad start to the 3 mths holidays..
No comments:
Post a Comment