Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..
Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm...because you are beautiful,because your voice is sweet,because you are caring,because you are loving,because you are thoughtful,because of your smile,because of your every movements.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became comma.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:
Darling,Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No!Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you.. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you..Now can you smile? Now can you move?No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.Does love need a reason?
NO!
Therefore, I still love you...And love doesn't need a reason"
Copied from jie's blog. Nice entry. Faith, sincerity - rare commodity in this 'broken down world'. I've found them. Found them in some good friends.
Well, i cant really say i'm going thru difficult times now. Because i'm only 'asking for it'. I was the one going around looking for trouble, it just turned out that i wasn't able to handle them as well as i thought i could.
I'm sick again. Really good timing. Right between the rejectiong and the thailand trip. I have another day to recover. before feeling like shit when i go thailand.
Some weird person jus frenster msg me to lend her biz law books. I've only bought bash ticket from her once. Now i might have to meet her tml evening, go all the way back to clementi to law library to borrow books from law lib. Sometimes i wonder why am i willing to go to such extent for passersby, whom i know i will never talk to again. *raise eyebrows*. Anyway, before your imagination runs wild, its a she.
Been surfing sabasketeers' blogs, those that i could find. there's even one started by them, dedicated to all sabasketeers. Its sweet. They remind me of the days when friendship was the most impt thing in the world, and all else are things i can worry about later, like studies, future, family. The part of my life when i always thought time will be there waiting for me (not literally). Love, belonging, identity was what i seek. The search wasn't too successful, but time has come to move on to something else. The 'future path' that has some how taken shape, trying my best to stay on track. My family that has always been with me. I've learn to let go of certain things, and the more you do it, the better you are at it.
I guess i learn that although frens are impt, there are bound to be people who walk in and out of ur life. They are people whom u learn a great deal from, but you know both of you will move on to other things. Your paths have crossed for once and then, you move on. Perhaps a little heartless, but i'll simply walk away.
But that doesn't mean i do it to everyone that comes into my life. There are this group of special people, who'd stop for you when you fall. Similarly, you'll stop for them whenever they're in trouble. Anything at all, even exams, work can wait. There's mutual understanding that whatever, whenever, that you guys will try to be there for each other.
Ever played the game of Angel and Mortal in secondary schooL? i haven. A mortal will have an angel writing to him/her. The angel, in turn, is a mortal with another angel taking care of him/her.
I have a group of special angels assigned to me.
I haven really been a good angel to anyone, working hard...
Usually, i'd run to people when i'm down and out. Seldom are there people running to me when they're down. I guess its failure on my part. *bitter smile*
Mayb my source of misery is being too caught up with myself..
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment