Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Was sick since saturday night, haven't been sleeping at night ever since because i slept too much in the day... I tried to sleep just now, but my muscle seems to be aching, like they need stretching. Then i rem the other day my sister mentioning something about dengue fever. Being the kia see kind, i woke up to check what are the symptoms online.. I think one of the most significant one is that the fever will cont rite? Good thing that my fever subsided long ago ;P
Jus to be safe, i shall check if i get rashes in 2 days time...
Don't think i can fall asleep now.

Funny how i thought of him when i felt something was wrong. I even thought something might be bothering him. Might sound bizarre to some of you out there, i remember when we were dating i used to have such experiences.
Everything spiralled out of my control, became an obsession. Love you, hate you, love you, hate you. Everything became a cycle. And at the end of it, i only hate myself more and more, bringing myself deeper and deeper into the mess.
It is a habit. "you" have became a part of me. No matter how the surroundings change, i feel haunted by 'you'. No matter how far you are, 'you' are close.
It is scary.
I no longer wanna see u again. I bear no hope that we can be together again. I pray each day that i get the closure that i so badly need. I pray that someone can salvage me from this mess. Because i tried to pick myself up. But i failed so badly.
I've asked u to help me out, to give me the closure that i nid. But u ignored me.
How could u be so selfish? how could u be such a coward? Just because u cannot face urself, u refuse to release me from this hell. Don't tell me i'm a strong girl, that you know i'll brave this storm, even the strongest person has his weakness..
Remember when i asked if we'll ever patch, you told me it is very difficult, things will never be the same again. You were right, because u made it difficult. U made it different by making it difficult.
The more i analyse this, the less i think i shld see in you. But instead, i see lesser of myself, because i still think of u like i used to.

The day u msg me, i fell sick, i lost sleep.
Tell me when will this end?

No comments: