woke up bright and early to check my mail to see if i have any work to do... No work :D
Went surfing the kids' blogs, those that are normal enough..
Everytime i read their blogs, i get a different feeling...
I think i see some of them really lost, really stressed out, they feel so much about friends that perhaps i will never understand..
i start to wonder, i know that trip has changed their lives, but has it become better? We have started a curriculum, but seems like we did not manage to complete it. I feel responsible, almost guilty.
For those who feel stressed out due to exams:
Start ur revision now, bit by bit. 5 pages of econs per day and u'll finish a chapter in at most 2 weeks. Obviously u go by sub-headings instead of pages. A month before ur econs ppr, u ought to have finished everything, start writing ur essays. All kinds of essays that the teacher can think of, from other school's prelim paper. Prepare and shorten it to its essence. Keep writing.
Start with baby steps and gain momentum, there is no use fretting now. You are left with 4 months, as much as u complain about the school, bout the teachers, it ain't going to bring u anywhere. I've been there, done that.
If u don't pick urself up, no one can help u.
For those who are lost:
I wont be of much help, hahaha. Because i don't know exactly what is happening and unlikely to find out. All i can say is, sometimes the greatest lesson we learn in life, is to let go.
I'd very much wanna be there to listen, but sometimes all we can do is listen.
Well,
seriously, there is really nothing different about u guys and those in other JCs, except they have learnt how to focus earlier than u guys. I cannot emphasize more on the importance of A's. Mayb it is just senseless nagging to u guys, and you guys do have a choice.
Remember what Mr Goh said "your life now is made up of choices u've made in the past. and Mr Ng - "Make them such that, You know everytime u recall the incidents, You know You'll make the same choices again."
No comments:
Post a Comment