Monday, July 04, 2005

Today is a Sunday. And it did not started out right. I jumped out of bed cos i was suppose to have tuition at 10 and i overslept. After i washed up, there still wasn't any sign of my student (he comes over instead), so i called his house. His maid told me he was out thou. After having my breakfast, i text his brother to check if he knew where my student was, apparently the brother has disappeared as well. My desperate housewives is not loading as fast as it should, that is probably why i am here ranting. If that is not enough, i came home (i have my breakfast at my grandad's house, next door) to find no allowance for today!!!!
haha i guess my parents forgot. I really dun want to think that that is their way of punishing me for running around these few days. ;p anyhow i can't blame them for wanting to punish me, i guess i was really a little overboard these few weeks. Perhaps i'm trying to make up for lost times.. During the school term, it was either school work or boyfren. Not that i am complaining, i tend to enjoy someone being there for me, rather than seeing so many different faces throughout a week. Most probably it is just a habit. The thing about me is i tend to stick to my old habits. The more comfortable way of doing things, which almost always turn out to be bad ones ;p That is something i have got to change within a week. Hahahha

Doing some marketing for the Law Fraternity Concert, as well as organising the Alumni's tea for YJC alumni. Looks like a lot of work. But it isn't. I'm just glad all these are happening during holidays instead of the term. I promise myself not to take up anymore things when school reopens. I nid my grades badly... After the talk that my mom gave me..
Well, it was actually started by me.. i was talking to her, and then i asked her after knowing me for all my life, literally, how does she see me?
There is a chinese saying which goes, the person who knows the daughter most, is the mother. My mom gave a very accurate description of my character and how i was different from my sisters. Which eventually led to my studies, inevitably. I believe she waited for quite some time to talk to me, and i had given her a perfect chance..
When i say i have no motivation, perhaps that is just what i wanted to think. I have a lot of responsibilities to shoulder in times to come. My parents, my aunt, they'll all be depending on me i guess. And i, after receiving so much from that, want the best for them. Not to mention they have slogged so hard for us, not having enough rest, working 18 hours a day..
I guess after some time, i became so self-centre, all i think about is the pain i have, all that i lack, how bored i am... I forgot about my parents working round the clock, giving me the luxury to have a roof over my head, but whine at home, saying i'm bored.. I became so selfish, saying i have no motivation..which sounds as if they meant nothing to me.. i must have broken my mum's heart when i said that.

Hardwork cannot bring u to perfection,
however, it can bring you as close to that as possible.
because u are in control.

My student is so going to get it from me.

WR

No comments: