Too many late nights recently has resulted in cold treatment from a few of my family members, daddy especially. I really wonder why is it such a big deal when it comes to me? My sisters can stay out the whole night and still be fine, while i receive at least 3 miss calls and 2 sms from them. I know they care about me, and i can't seem to put my finger on why i feel so strongly against it. Or perhaps it is a post adulthood rebellious phrase. :p
Or perhaps i just can't be bothered to please them anymore? I remember telling my mom one day "You always telling me about what you like me to do, you ever wondered if i like to do it?" Just because she doesn't like me doing it, does it mean i shouldn't be doing it? Well, granted that she has her reasons for feeling against it, but i can judge for myself, right? I mean i'm living my life, not a continuation of her life. I need to experience it myself, to know that fear, right? Stupid but this is life. Detour but that's why life is exciting! If you always simply listen to how travelling is dangerous, would you know that the world out there is so big and wonderful?
I guess for one period in your life, you need to do all you can, play all you can, live your life, do all the crazy things. Don't give yourself any chance to regret once you becomes immobile, etc. I wanna walk out of the days when i sit there and listen to my frens' exciting lives when they were younger. I want to be able to contribute, to be able to find such a group of friends, that when i'm 30, i still see them. Hang around and talk about the good old days or even having fun then!
That's about it.. Need to go back to studying.. As much as i wanna play, still gotto graduate :P
Love Y'all!
WR
No comments:
Post a Comment