Thursday, November 09, 2006

Waiting for my laptop to finish re-formatting... infested with worms again. I seriously wonder why is it i always get into such a situation when my exams is near. There must be some conspiracy...

Listening to this really... Sweet with sugar, honey, and the likes of CD by my aunt's student.. She just got married, therefore it is really irritatingly sweet. "all Fluffy and pink" is a phrase i learnt just yesterday..

Super sianz. Wasted another day yesterday. I hate myself.

Oral sex is permitted now with new s 377 but only between Heterosexual. Sorry gays.. But do note that those between homos will not be strictly enforced.. Funny how you have a law and your minister tells you it won't be enforced strictly.. It is just a statement, to tell the public that, our society still doesn't accept such a lifestyle/sexuality/watever u wish to call it.
Well.. No comments. To each his own.

"A collection of soothing love ballads inspired by true love stories, complsed and sung by XXX"
de frigging fluffy music is getting to me. "you're de only one for me...... Magic.oh.its true...."
I must sound really sour right now. hahahah Pardon me, i cannot appreciate this.
No offence, Another time another space i might just love the songs... I might even relate to them. But not right now LOL

Looks like my hubby is ready for more worms. LOL

No comments: