Saturday, July 28, 2007

Haven been doing much since i stopped interning, didn't even go clubbing at all. I guess it is partly due to the lack of company, well, largely due to... :D But I'm pretty sure i'm not missing out much. How different can it be? If i'm really desperate enough to go alone den all the more i shouldn't make the trip. Because at the end of the day, i'll just be wasting money and feeling even worse :D That much i know :D So i guess until my OLD frens decide to make a trip down, i shall stay off clubbing for a while ..

Experience the life of a semi-retiree for the past week. Wake up late, well fed at home, do my exercises, take medication, meet up with frens for coffee and supper. But the value of such a life style can only be fully appreciated if you have had to work really hard preceding it. then again, isn't this how life is? You need to taste the bitter, to fully appreciate the sweet.. To remember that nothing is to be taken for granted, nothing is a given...

I'll be leaving for bangkok on the 2nd Aug, will be back on 5th Aug, hopefully :D

Nothing much to be updating about since i haven been doing much. Or rather i'm not sure what is worth updating about :D

One of my secondary sch frens just came back from her exchange to UK and we were supposed to meet up for lunch with the rest. In fact, we all are supposed to have a stay-over tonight. Mahjong, pedicure, pancakes.. Sounds enticing :D i should be there.. But lately, i haven been able to bring myself to attend all these gatherings for reasons that i cannot really point a finger at. Somehow or rather, I just feel that they come from a different world. And i don't know how to communicate with them. I guess we were never really that close to begin with. We claimed to have known each other for almost 8 years now, yet personally, I hardly know each of them...

After having thought about what does relationship means to me, I'm starting to wonder what does friendship mean to me? Looking back, so many friends have stepped into and out of my life, people from different walks of life, different ages... Some acquaintances, some have walked me through difficult times.. Some whom i've left behind...
Who can i consider as my frens?
Whom do i wish to have and keep as friends?
To what extend do I go for friends?

Are these question purely answerable thru instincts?

No comments: