张震岳 - 思念是一种病
“他们说这就是人生
试著体会试著忍住眼泪
还是躲不开应该有的情绪
我不会奢求世界停止转动
我知道逃避一点都没有用
只是这段时间里尤其在夜里
还是会想起难忘的事情
我想我的思念是一种病
久久不能痊愈
当你在穿山越岭的另一边
我在孤独的路上没有尽头
时常感觉你在耳后的呼吸
却未曾感觉你在心口的鼻息
。。。
也许是上帝给我一个试炼
只是这伤口需要花点时间
只是会想念过去的一切
那些人事物会离我远去
而我们终究也会远离
变成回忆”
"I might have mentioned once too many that i've turn cold blooded since meeting you. What i have never talked about, is probably this:
I realised that perhaps i feel more than ever, that i care for people more than ever. I realised that i am beginning to put myself in others' shoes and try to act in their best interests, be it my family, my friends. Every decision that i had to make, through weighing the pros and cons, and even taking into consideration how will they objectively be affected. All these, i've learned from you. Rational as you may seem, "cold blooded" as you might pretend to be, 其实最关心人的就是你,因为你明白过于关心,是会令人窒息的。。。”
“而我们终究也会远离,变成回忆。。。”
This line kept ringing after our conversation yesterday. 单单想象就已经觉得好难过。。Only then that I realised that one day you wont be there for me anymore. 难过,不舍好似最自然不过的反应。接踵而来的,就是不知所措,一直问“为什么?”。然后,像在证明你这几个月的教导没有白费,理智告诉我:没有为什么,没有人会一辈子在你的身边。你能够做的,就只有欣然地接受,记住一切的一切,然后继续往前走。
我没有那么潇洒。。。 even though you didn't say now or when... I guess the reality of things suddenly hit me. Some thing that i have always been telling myself to pre-empt many unnecessary heart aches, some thing that i had so deeply embedded in my mind, some thing that i have realised since years ago - that no one will be there forever... I was caught off guard this time... I was starting to get too comfortable, taking things for granted..
The lessons learned, kept playing in my mind. Going through them again and again. Telling myself that perhaps this is the last stage of my 'training', that once all these is through, i'd probably be 'indestructible'... I guess that's the only thing i can seek solace in. That i shall not experience this ever again, that i shall keep my head always :D
今天我做到了。。。 在难过的当儿,我好努力的做好我需要做的事. 在别人面前,我还是我。
“岂能尽如人意,但求无愧无心。”
离别不是我选择的,但我会记住我所说过的。。。
我会乖乖的。 我已经长大了。。。
温
No comments:
Post a Comment