In need to rant, but i've still got tons of readings before me, all of them to be done by tml's seminar. Not to mention i have friends coming over at after 12 noon.
My day yesterday was entirely ruin by a morning call. By a certain somebody. For the rest of the day, seems like fate has it that we have to quarrel for the rest of the day, incidents peppered throughout the day, escalating the tension. Neither of us has given in.
I know that, like many times before this, we cant see each other's point of view. I do not know what is he so insistent about certain things and he doesn't know why i do what i did.
Expectations. I almost neva lost my temper with my friends anymore, but i lose it with him many times. Maybe the frequency of seeing each other is a factor. I don't have much time for friends after dividing it between him, family and studies. My friends don't have much time for me either.
I have no solution to reconciling our differences. From the start, we don't have much in common. I did mention what i expect of this relationship, of a partner that i need (instead of want).
Being 20 going to 21, i have to look further. I've got my share of family responsibilities when i graduate and more. Already in debts before i work, my parents, my spinster aunt who has been taking care of us... Right now, i have my studies to worry about. I cannot handle someone who adds on to that.
I cannot keep worrying bout what my family thinks each time you do the things you do. I tried my best the make things easier for you, you think i'm forcing you. Can you even see my effort because i cant seems to sense urs?
Each time i feel i'm angry for a legitimate reason, you'll say things like "you din do this other thing either" so what? we're quits? why cant you address what i said den we can move on to 'this other thing'? Cant you see that this is not a math problem, you can't solve it by bringing something else up?
My love -
I told you before i neva show my love just by telling you i love you everyday. It is something more than that. Seeing you have trouble with getting to know my family, i try to make things easier for you. You have some problem with calling my grandma, i tried to cover up for you. Your fam needs something done, i'm ard to run the errand. You like to watch soccer, i learnt to watch. U're stressed, i tried to understand; You don't like people to force you to do things, i take things slow.
I have my times too i know, i can be very difficult. And i appreciate you for that.
I cannot tell you how to mix with people, how to handle real life problems.
He is a prince, living in the castle. Behind those walls, everyone is friendly, sincere, truthful and polite. The prince goes out once in a while, but the contact between him and the others outside is superficial. He thinks the world is beautiful like the world in his castle. He study many things, learned and well mannered.
He is one thing short of being perfect. Since young, people knew him naturally. People smile at him naturally. People around him loved him naturally.
As long as he lives in the castle, it is no use explaining how he need to learn how to make friends. Because there isn't such a need. As long as he stays there, he has no worries about handling commoners.
No comments:
Post a Comment