It's 5 am in the morning, and i obviously didn't wake up to do this. But hell, i need to rant. I guess if you slept at 12 and suddenly wake up at 5 am telling yourself you haven't been working hard enough for law sch, you definitely is rather stress. And let's not forget, this is only week 2 of sem 2.
I can't remember how many times "the exchange conversation" had happened, it doesn't help when your bf is going to Germany.
The agony is when you can only work hard but don't know how to score? like a good singaporean student, i try to study. But at the end of the day i have no idea what kind of preparation is needed for Law exam. I tried having all my materials nicely printed out, i tried arranging my ans even before entering the exam hall, i tried everything. The only time i did well, was when i was flipping my textbook like mad, not knowing what the question was asking about. and for that, i got a B.
i AM freaking out.
Because i don't wanna come out a 2-2, or worst 3. I look around my non-law friends, deans-lister, As and Bs, never a C. and me? I think the number of Cs i have is the sum of ALL theirs. I can always comfort myself, no you can't compare lydat, they are very different, different way of grading... But it is not like there are no As and Bs in Law sch, there are plenty, just that i'm not one of them..
I dont know... am i working hard enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment