"You've got to be cruel, to be kind..." - The Hardest thing, 98 degrees.
Finally experience what it really mean after hearing it since my secondary school years..
Typing in the dark in my bedroom, listening to songs.. Perfect for writing a blog but i have no idea what to write. Completely lost the plot in my life, my studies. Don't know what am i doin, losing the discipline to do anything to advance myself.
I have a presentation tomorrow.. I have not read all the cases that we'll use, i don't even know what am i going to say tomorrow.. Partly because we have not assigned the parts. Also because i din do much research on my own.. I can just feel the lack of preparation..
Everything is becoming a toll... Everything else. Pardeep was right, i will never learn independence like that.. Just like learning how to ice-skate but keep on holding on to the side rims..
rahhh i dunnoe wat to say.. sleeping time.. Must sleep from 1 to 6 am den go joggin !!! i wanna be discipline too!!!! :D
wR
No comments:
Post a Comment