Saturday, October 28, 2006

having a slight hangover from yesterday's long island teas... Yes with an S... my friends bot jugs and jugs.. and they were like never ending.. Pretty much nothing to do but drink.. Sigh. I miss those good old days where we stood around and simply stare at people walking pass. Now most of them are attached, so gotta sit down at table and be mature. Damn.

i was never so drunk before. Was so drunk dat i couldn't focus on anything... that after going to the toilet for a second time, i left the pub myself. I knew i couldn't go back to drink somemore.. And i puke on the cab. REALLY badly.. The cab driver was scolding me when i got off.. And i had to sit at the staircase to wait for my parents to go to bed before i could go in.. Because the puke was pretty obvious on my top.. I was on the fone with my friend but i had no idea what i said.. All i knew was i was going on and on and on.. And told him something about me knowing that i had to go home myself...

And i managed to shower, change, tuck myself into bed and send a couple of sms before going to sleep.

Bottom line - i can take care of myself even when i'm drunk. and that is something i'm very proud of. I seriously was sad or anything when i was drinking. I just din expect the drinks to have such high alcoholic content. it was after the 3rd glass that i was spinning. I knew i couldn't stay on cos i was afraid i'll start saying things that i shldn't be saying.. LOL But i was very quiet at the table... Bleahhhzz

I am not going to drink so much anymore. Better yet i shld prob quit drinking.

going to study.

WR

No comments: