Monday, October 02, 2006

I don't have much to write, i just feel like ranting when in fact i should be sleeping. I don't know who is crazy enough to be reading my blogs when all the while i simply write about nothing but i appreciate your support.

I want to be nasty.. Real nasty and selfish, so that i don't care how people react when i say certain things. To get things done the way i want it. To refuse to do things that i do not want to do. I don't wanna be a 'push-over'. I want to learn how to say no..

I hate being nice. Hate people who are nice and are being taken advantage of. The worst are those who are taken advantage of and then get angry but refuse to tell the bastar* off. Which obviously includes me..

Or maybe i am already very nasty to some people, just that i haven realised it and they obviously should not be reading this blog if they are pissed off with me.

I want to live on an island. Without people. It is easier to know that your friends are alive somewhere, but not contactable; than they are always contactable but no one actually contacts you or vice versa.

Developing a certain weird attitude nowadays.. If i am not getting the attention i want, e.g. in a conversation, the other person seems distracted or something, i simply say i'm bored and i don't wish to talk to that person anymore. Cos i feel that i'm being neglected and unappreciated so i don't see the point of prolonging the agony for both of us.
I think the same apply for all my human to human relationship.
I am too lazy to hover around, wait for you to turn back and realise that i'm there.

I'm starting to hate the idea of having friends.. Seems more like liability than anything. dislike the idea of thinking of what to say, dislike the hassle of thinking of places to go, squeezing time to meet up, sacrificing someone for the sake of another, misunderstandings arising, irritating people who can only come out when partner is not available...

I'm a walking negative right now, right here. (or rather lying negative, since i'm on my stomach in bed..) I want to go into seclusion. To do my own things.
Doubt i'll go on msn anytime soon after this post..

Friends who are reading this: I wont be contactable on msn for a few weeks until exams over... Need me give me a call or email me.. Replied guaranteed.
Enemies who are reading this: ...can't think of anything to say to yous.

Gd night people. Back into my shell.
Back to myself.. Back to me...

No comments: