"i keep dreaming that you'll be with me and you'll never go" Far away - nickelback
Only 20 odd days to my 8 credit evidence exam, seldom go for lectures and tutorial. Starting everything from scratch right here right now. I really hope i pull this thru.
I feel like a bottle.. keeping things inside of me like sand filling it up.. Each day a little more is added into the bottle...
"Hold on to me and never let go"
It is an emo morning. Even the songs are shuffled that way. I'm going to start doing my work after i get this emo-ness out of my way.
I should choose to walk away. Then it'll be better for all of us. All the thoughts about what will happen after this shouldn't matter. Because then, you'll have nothing to do with me anymore. Even right now.
So many thoughts about you and I.
I know it is over when you asked that.
WR
No comments:
Post a Comment