Monday, September 05, 2005

Been a while since my last entry.
Was working hard, keeping up with the readings... den came down with a headache, or a few days of headache.. Then the cough..
I have been coughing for almost a week now, only getting worse. haha mayb i have TB or something. Headache has been haunting me as well..

hee,
but i'm fine. I mean i wont die just yet. it is better than having fever and feeling lethargic on the bed, or the ache that you exp when u have a cold.. i'm just glad it is not that bad :D
wat's more, mummy has been mixing "fa guo lang jiu" Dom with warm water for me.. Got "jiu" before bed. hahaha like some alcoholic..

Well as for my studies, trying to catch up. Things are getting more and more technical and difficult to remember.
I've been trying to decide btwn hand writing my notes or type them out.. Think i'll go with handwritten.
Hope i don't spend too much time re-writing my notes and tutorials..

LFC sponsorship is still not settled yet. I dont have 3.8 k to fork out. I just hope UOB is nice enough to fork out more than that :D
It is 3 weeks away.. please bless me

Doing all sorts of things at the wrong time.
i nid some discipline.

-tell me frankly how u feel-

WR

No comments: