I'm enjoying posting on my blog :D
I did something that i tot i never will. LoL Weird.
It is pass midnight, mid autumn is over.
I am supposed to prepare for my trial and advo tutorial tml. Have yet to write a single word, neither have i wrote anything for my property law tutorial.
I think i'm bringing paul down with me, i shldn't.
I have yet to revise my sponsorship plans for the law firms tml.
Procrastinating.
I enjoy doing my yj alumni stuff...
Been sleeping later for the past few days, i hope i'll be able to wake up for the canvassing tml.
Random thoughts.
Had fun playing with the candles just now. Which makes me wonder if i am the one who is 12 or my younger sister. Because i was fighting with her over the candles.
I think it's tough to sit down and work, getting tougher and tougher to concentrate. Always worrying about things that aren't within my control. Don't do things that are within my control. Always go out of control, refuse to listen. Hahaah I think i properly define screwed up.
I need to cut my nails, i need to print out the proposals, i need to write my evidence in chief, i need to ... do my property law paper. i need to sit down and reorganise myself. Stop goin out till so late.
I nid to get two referrals for my volunteer program.
i need an organised life in order to be a mentor for the kids.
Yes, i nid to reorganise my life.
I wonder if i can do that tml morning, because i just want to sleep tonight.
Tonight is just like any other nights :D, i sleep, wake up tml, another day will pass me by. The slowly the week will be gone and then months.
Den i question my existence in the world, i question why am i still living and breathing, when i'm actually not doing anything that adds value. Either to the society or to my own life.
Happiness, it is not defined by my mom, neither by you, neither by any supreme being. It is defined by me, what i want out of life. Happiness = satisfaction? I don't know, i think satisfaction is a kind of happiness, it brings happiness, but not entirely. Happiness covers much more..
How do i define my life?
Have been trying to ans this question since the day C left.
I wonder have i grown up ever since he left? I think i have been regressing. Less sensible, less independent.
Hahaha
I think i shld stop doin things to hurt myself. When mr mind says don't do it, mr hand shall listen, instead of listening to the devil called mr heart. :)
Oh yeah,
liverpool v. man utd - draw 0-0
But it was a good match. Hahahah i enjoyed it, fast paced with lots of tackling! That's the way they shld play it every time!! K i don't watch soccer very much thou. hahah
i want to go to bed.
!!THGIN DOOG
!EM OT SMAERD TEEWS
...HGIS
To you:
I know it is not easy being you. I always thought you can work ur way through it as difficult as it gets. Drinking urself silly, building up a wall around you, doing the things u do, you are jus digging into it deeper and deeper. You given up on urself because u are afraid of being disappointed again and again. But when you give up on urself, you are disappointing ur frens ard you. Yeap, i'm in no position to say this, because i'm not in ur shoes, i don't know the kind of pain you go through. But i'm very sure you have enough frens, including me, who will walk you through this. If you don't wanna stand up and walk through it, then maybe i've place my bet wrongly. Take good care. I doubt i'll ever talk to you in this manner, that is provided i see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment