Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I need some discipline.

1)Reasons why i'm msging him:
I'm just lonely, bored, in need of attention.
2)Reasons why i shldn't msg him:
It is one way, impossible, stupid, irritating, and any other words that has similar meaning.

1)Reasons why i shld avoid him:
i dunwan him to be so nice to me, i nid him to get over me so that he can conc on his work.
2)Reasons why i'm not avoiding him:
I dunwan things to turn ugly, i dunno how to say no, i'm jus soft.

My life is messed up:
1) Sponsorship not coming in.
2) din see jia hui last week end
3) haven read for lecture
4) haven fin my tutorial
5) I'm missing someone that i shldn't be missing
6) I cant stop myself from doing things i shldn't be doing.

Maybe i shld be alone for a while. Alone, by myself.

I nid to do something about my life.

-W.e.R. k.-

No comments: