i just cut my hair, did a treatment that is supposed to hydrate my hair. I guess it is pretty much the same.
Yes, cost me a bomb, moreover i bout this bottle of treatment thing.
I dun have time, yet i'm not using it wisely. I dont have money, yet i'm spending like crasy. I have alot of things to read, yet i'm not doing anything remotely like reading.
I'm even playing truant..
I find myself slacking further and further.. I dunno if i can catch up. And i don't seem to be putting in the effort to try. All the expectations i just cant be bother. Just living in my own world.
Haiz, why do i always find myself falling for someone who i can turn to in bad times. Then, i'll find that when the next bad time comes, i cannot turn to that person because he is my problem.
WTF..
Damn pissed off with myself right now.
Just feel like slapping him, budden hahah it is really no fault of his.
Well, like he told me before, if that guy isn't goin to provide u with anything u can work on, den u'll have to move on by urself.
He sounded like he'll know what to do if he was caught in the same situation, but apparently not.
I told him i had a crush on him, i tot he shld at the very least tell me he is not interested? i'm not even asking for a reason. He simply appologised for not noticing it. it may sound pretty dumb to most of you out there - the fact that he did not do anythign more is pretty evident that he is not interested. But i guess this is the way i work, just tell me you're not interested and yes, i'll be able to move on man. i tot he'll know how to handle it pretty well.. Well, i guess i was wrong.
Sigh, so much for liking matured man.
YEap, so effectively i've lost my two good frens i guess. in the sens i think i nid to take some time off them. I can't go out with one without the other.. Sigh. sometimes i think they wont feel the lost, i mean i've gone out with them too much lately, nothing much to tell him. Their conversation is .. too explicit to be written here. hahaha and most of the time i just sit there and enjoy myself. Going out with them is super fun, no pressure, dun haf to pretend. hahaha
But i guess sometimes if u make urself too available, people simply take u for granted. No point making too much effort, it is the same in relationship, the same in frenship. In the end, the more effort u put in, the more expectations, the more disappointment you'll feel.
Well, i don't know.
I know i don't like to be ignored
hahaha i really hate it. Call me spoilt, call me attention seeking.
I've got major issues with my msges being ignored.
From now gotta be more 'man'. Take the man approach cant go wrong. LOL. I mean the only way to ensure u don't feel too disappointed.
Yes with that said.
To hell with those to snub me!!!
You know who u are!
hahahaha
Evil laughter...
Regards
WR
No comments:
Post a Comment